Returns & Refunds
Terms and Conditions
- You have up to 10 days to exchange and item in an unused/unworn state with original tags, receipt and packaging. We have the right to refuse if these terms weren’t followed.
- No exchanges on dummies.
- We do not accept change of mind purchases. No returns/exchanges/refunds on sale and or reduced items. If you wish to exchange you may exchange with a product of the same value. If you can’t find an item you wish to exchange, we can put the value under store credit.
- If you have received an item which you believe is faulty we require you to email photos to email@example.com so we can arrange a replacement. The item may need to be posted back to us in order for us to inspect the damaged item.
- Any order that is damaged in transit via Australia Post must be lodged by you at the local post office. If an item has been damaged in transit it will not be replaced or refunded until a claim has been lodged and approved by Australia Post.
- Any postage or return postage paid by you will not be refunded unless the product is deemed faulty. Only standard post will be covered by use on return of faulty items.
- Any return postage is to be sent to –
Kate Inglish Designs
Morisons Arcade, Shop 8/109 Junction St Nowra NSW 2541
- We will not tolerate abusive emails regarding damaged goods. We do not know what happens whilst in transit and find out at the same time as you. Please be kind.
Please note we have a 10% re-stocking fee on cancelled orders.
Let us take the stress out of gifting, and choose a Kate Inglish gift box.
You can choose the items or let Kate’s expertise do the work for you! Kate’s specialty is curating the ideal selection of essential items and special accessories to create the ultimate gift – a gorgeous hamper that is practical, adorable and completely bespoke.