Emma Kate Co. Baby Journal – Pecan
A keepsake to be passed down to your little dreamer.
A memento to imprint those moments easily forgotten in the fog of early parenthood.
A journal of the milestones and memories, the hilarious and heart-warming.
A time capsule of your little one’s history, heritage and home.
Designed in collaboration with Gemma Peanut.
- Eighteen tabbed chapters, documenting pregnancy, parent profiles, family, birth and each month for the first twelve months of a little dreamer's life spent earthside
- Each chapter has been designed with unique and thoughtful prompts for the busy parent, along with open space for the creatively-free
- A separate ‘my firsts’ prompts card for developmental milestones
- Brush-lettered words, a poem, manifesto and bespoke illustrations throughout, including family tree and world map
- Designed consciously to include all genders + family types
- 'More to tell me?' dot grid spreads included at the end of each month, as additional space for writing, photos and other memorabilia
- Additional 8 dot grid pages also included (positioned all together, at the back of journal)
- 3 grosgrain ribbon dividers
- An expandable pocket for memorabilia collected along the way
- Luxe rose gold gilded edging
- Presented in a beautiful fabric covered keepsake box
- Made with 150gsm beautiful quality, environmentally responsible off-white paper (FSC certified)
- 128 pages | 64 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Less than 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Let us take the stress out of gifting, and choose a Kate Inglish gift box.
You can choose the items or let Kate’s expertise do the work for you! Kate’s specialty is curating the ideal selection of essential items and special accessories to create the ultimate gift – a gorgeous hamper that is practical, adorable and completely bespoke.